Voting

Sunday, June 10, 2012

30-Something

I turned 33 this past week.
Trevor turned 32 this past week.
My lovely niece turned 3 this past week.
We celebrated it all last night.

I remember a show on TV called 30-Something when I was a kid. I have no idea what it was about except that I wasn't allowed to watch it.

Now, I'm imagining it was about getting excited about socks for your B-day, having a kid puke up all his sushi on your B-day (at the inlaws place - in the spare room), waking up every night with an hysterical 3 year old, losing an earring (diamond - sigh) in the grass while "wrestling" a one-year old and Zumba fitness. Yep - this decade is shaping up to be completely different from the decade of bliss that my 20s was!
:)

Actually, this is exactly where I want to be in life. This is a good thing because, I can see things carrying on this way for quite a while.

(15 work days left until summer - I can HARDLY wait!!!)

No comments: