
Since 2002, I have been happily teaching kids. I can count a dozen high schoolers who bought me a Christmas gift. Each time, the gift was thoughtful and it meant something for that student to go out of his or her way to give me something.
This year, I am a e. school teacher. Today, I received my first "teacher gifts". Some parents were very thoughtful and generous. For others, I wish I could tell them "you shouldn't have" because really, they shouldn't have. Although, I am now the owner of snowmen salt and pepper shakers.
Seriously, if you have to give something tangible, coffee, chocolates, homemade baking is nice. I got a Chapters gift card that I am super excited about. However, I'd rather that you go to a site like this and use your money to give someone something meaningful. I'm sure that after a few years of teaching, e. school teachers have a rather large collection of mugs and would prefer your money going elsewhere. I know that I sure would!

No comments:
Post a Comment