Voting

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Reworking that Routine


Routine has become the new theme to my life. I need to establish a getting the Schmoos up, dressed, nursed (Claire) and out the door before 7:15 am. My baby-sitter is establishing new routines with her 6 little munchkins. Claire needs to catch on to a napping at the baby-sitter's routine as she's one sad Princess when I pick her up. I need to figure out how to keep house and keep on top of all my prep (this is what happens when you HAVE NO EXPERIENCE TEACHING GRADES 6/7 - you have no idea what you should be doing the next day... blech)!
This is our new life... we just need a bit of time for re-adjustment.

Positives:
-My students are super nice.
-Simon napped yesterday and has potential to nap today.
-Our babysitter is AWESOME!
-My staff is nice.
-I love texting the babysitter with my lovely iPhone.
-I only work part-time - how the heck do full-time Mommies manage?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Well, I hope that slacker husband of yours is doing his part!

I'm sure you'll settle in soon enough. And good luck with the crazy ones (the students, I mean).