Voting

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Claire Berry


Happy Birthday, Claire Berry. It's hard to imagine that just last year, we were waiting for the go ahead to take you home from the hospital. I was so unsure about what life would be like with two babies and I had know idea who you were yet.

I'm still getting to know you and I'm thrilled to watch you learn and grow. You're a sweetheart. You like kisses and cuddles and you love to sit in my lap to play. You're independent. I can leave the room and find you playing all by yourself. You can be a little fiend - you bite, pull and pinch and you drive me nutty sometimes. You have a good sense of humour and it's easy to get a laugh or a grin out of you. You adore your brother and you spend as much time as possible trying to do what he's doing... much to his chagrin. You're a hungry little monkey and you want to try everything. You're adventurous - it doesn't take you long to warm up in a new place and scoot all about.

You are everything I have ever wanted in a daughter. I love you, Little Berry!

No comments: