Voting

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sad Cries - Part 2

Honey,
I give up! I can't handle your sad cries anymore. As annoying as it is to hold you all the time, that is why I get paid the "big bucks". You're also welcome back in our bed because Momma and Daddy miss sleep. We get that you're too little. We'll try again in a few months.
Love Momma

P.S. - You at least sleep. Your brother was an absolute stinker and look at him now. He's amazing. I just have to remember that when I get irritated. It's just a little phase and you'll outgrow it in a bit.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

We were in the same boat... tried a little bit of the cry it out when Eva was 6 months old, but I gave in after a couple of days because I thought she was just too little. We tried again at 9 or 10 months and the longest she cried for was 10 minutes the first day and 2 minutes the second, and no troubles since then (knock on wood). You know Claire best, and what feels right for you and her. I really think that it is so important that they sleep, no matter what we have to do (up to a certain age anyway LOL). Ahh the joys of sleep. ;P