Voting

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gratitude...


Today was a frustrating day. I think I tried putting Claire to sleep about a hundred times only to have her awaken or be awakened all day long... sigh.
I need to make a list of the good to remind myself that they outweigh the bad by a long shot.

1 - Outside. Simon can't get enough sunshine. He can manage to play without me there for about 15 minutes (supervised from the window). He begs to go out from the time he gets up until bedtime. It's great.

2 - Laundry. I do piles of it mostly because I change Simon's socks and pants twice a day because of the mud. (We still haven't found rubber boots to fit on his post-club feet). I'm thankful we have an appliance that does the heavy work. I still don't know how those pioneer women did it.

3 - Husband. I'm married to my superman! He's good at rescuing me from me! (He also has a 5 day weekend!!!)

4 - Madmen I'm finally done LOST (super weird last season - even for LOST)

5 - Houseplanning - lots of decisions = lots of fun for Trevor and I!

6 - A purring lap cat.

7 - A pot of tea.

8 - A homemade Easter cream egg (thanks Bethany)

9 - Promises of delicious Easter meals to come.

10 - Two babies in bed... finally!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Claire is looking so much like Simon!

I love when the weather is warm and I have to drag the (smelly, filthy) kids in for dinner.