Voting

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Twilight


I'm not usually a trend follower but, as
a teacher, I always like to read what
my kids read.
This has led to a lot of interesting discoveries.
I've discovered Jodi Piccoult, graphic novels,
the Ender's Game series, Nicholas Sparks, etc.
My newest "find" was the Twilight series.
I loved it!
I'm not really into vampires and werewolves. I
gagged over Edward's schmaltzy lines and the
love triangle between a klutzy girl, a werewolf and
a vampire.
However, the plot was fast and the action was good.
There were quite a few non-predictable twists.
I think it ended really well.
Maybe, I'll watch the movies... maybe.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I really enjoy them too. Be warned though, the movies are not nearly as good as the books (although they are still good)

Andrea said...

Seriously, there's a werewolf too? This girl has issues...