Simon is on stand-by for hand surgery tomorrow. We'll show up at 6:30 am and, if there's a bed, he'll have surgery. No bed, we'll have woken our baby up for an early morning car ride.
Besides the whole stand-by idea, I'm dreading surgery. It's a necessary thing. Simon's hand does need it. There's just something about turning my baby over to a scalpel and pain that drives me around the bend. Then, there's the morphine... and the dressing (and finding someone to change the dressing as I am a wimp). Lastly, there is the worry that this will mess up Simon's sleep. He's just had three perfect nights that have only involved one short get-up. I don't want to go back to sleep-deprived August and September.
Please pray for my little boy... and for us. We'd appreciate that lots1

2 comments:
He looks so cute in that color blue! What beautiful eyes.
Hope all goes well tomorrow!
Hey Jill,
Thanks for finding me. I did reply but not sure if you saw it. So here goes again - I am using the diapers my mom made with the bummis inserts.
What a cutie Simon is!!
Hope all goes well tomorrow, I am sure it will be worse for you guys than him.
Post a Comment