Voting

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Spoiled


He gets up with the baby at night. Last night... he was up 3 times soothing Mr. Irritable Sleeper.
He makes me French toast and does the dishes afterward.
He rakes the leaves.
He lets me sleep in on his day off.
He puts up with my insane coughing fits at night.
He doesn't place unreasonable expectations on me (if the house is not clean, he helps out; if supper's not made, he settles for pizza, etc.)
He's pretty handsome.
He's putting Mr. Not-So-Naptastic down for his nap right now because I get sick of the battles.
I'm so thankful that he is mine.
I'm spoiled.
Thank-you, Trevor!

2 comments:

Del said...

Ahhh. I've got one of those as well. We are spoiled!

Michelle said...

Jill, you should ask Jen about a certain baby sleep book. It seems to be a great resource for little ones who don't sleep well. I think it is the Sleep book or something. She'll know.