Voting

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Ola Bambino!


Simon has issues riding in the car. We solved this by borrowing a portable DVD player. Simon's been watching the same Baby Einstein Shapes DVD for 3 months. I decided to switch it up and buy a new Baby Einstein video. I found a great one about Baby Sounds. Every time we drive somewhere, Simon watches this DVD and I think to myself, "My boy is learning. Soon, he'll be talking."
Today, I realized that his DVD has been set to Spanish. Simon's been "learning" Spanish for the past 3 weeks.
How come it took me 3 whole weeks to notice?

1 comment:

Tanya said...

That's hilarious. I think it is an inate ability that moms have to tune out all children's shows/music. We have a DVD player in our van as well. It has been an absolute lifesaver, especially on those long drives back to Saskatchewan