Voting

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Tough Love


Simon has clubfeet,
100 years ago, Simon would have grown up lame.
In today's world, with casting and minor surgery, Simon
will be able to develop and walk sans problem.

Tomorrow, Simon will have his minor surgery.
It is a simple heel-cord snip on both legs.

I know it's just minor surgery and I know
it's necessary; I just don't
know how to explain all the
pain to my 3 month old.

Honestly, I'm scared.

If you get a chance and have the time, please
pray for my little boy.
We go to the hospital at 6:45 AM.
His surgery is at 8 AM.

3 comments:

Del said...

Ahhh. I've been thinking about this and wondering when it's booked. I knew it was happening soon.

I'll be praying for Simon...and you.

Andrea said...

praying for you right now...

Marla said...

i too am praying :)