Amanda tagged me awhile ago. The point of the tag is to state 5 reasons why I like being a mom. I'm a little new at the job but, this is what I like.
1. Simon's snuggles. This kid is a born cuddler. There's nothing sweeter then holding a baby who really wants to be held and cuddled.
2. Simon's smiles. He started smiling at exactly 1 month. These smiles are what get me through the fussy moments. (His adorable coos and squeaks rival the smiles.)
3. Mat leave - really, how wonderful is this? Not all countries support families this way. I'm very, very thankful that I get to spend a year dedicated to my little one!
4. Laying on a denim quilt on the grass in the backyard staring at the leaves and clouds in a blue, blue sky because that's one of my little guy's favorite things to do.
5. Nap time - I'm way more productive then I've ever been.
I tag: A Mommy Going Crazy, Laurie and Colleen
Monday, July 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment