I went to the doctor's a few days ago thinking I may have a breast infection. It turns out, I'm just fine except I may have shingles. (???!!!!???? What the heck? Anyways, nothing has developed so far. Here's hoping I just have mystery aches totally non related to chickens and their pox.) For kicks and giggles, I stood on the scale. My eyes just about fell out of my head. I sat down and then, in disbelief, went back on the scale. I weigh within 4 lbs of my original pre-pregnancy weight. Simon will be three months next week. I'm stunned. Believe me, the mirror tells another story. I have new, ample places that weren't so ample before. I have come to realize that a "flat" tummy is a long way off. Now that Simon likes walks (knock on wood), I'll to work on tone. That way, I'll be in shape to start this whole crazy process again!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Mirror, mirror
I went to the doctor's a few days ago thinking I may have a breast infection. It turns out, I'm just fine except I may have shingles. (???!!!!???? What the heck? Anyways, nothing has developed so far. Here's hoping I just have mystery aches totally non related to chickens and their pox.) For kicks and giggles, I stood on the scale. My eyes just about fell out of my head. I sat down and then, in disbelief, went back on the scale. I weigh within 4 lbs of my original pre-pregnancy weight. Simon will be three months next week. I'm stunned. Believe me, the mirror tells another story. I have new, ample places that weren't so ample before. I have come to realize that a "flat" tummy is a long way off. Now that Simon likes walks (knock on wood), I'll to work on tone. That way, I'll be in shape to start this whole crazy process again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh, i sure hope its not shingles, as its so painful. Your son is beautiful by the way!
I know how you feel. I am only three pounds away from my pre-Jacob weight but still feel like I have such a long ways to go. Enjoy your walks with Simon. They are especially nice in the fall.
Post a Comment