Voting

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Open Letter to Mother Nature



Dear Mother Nature,
What's the freakin' deal, lady? How much snow does our little city need? How many people need to get stuck (not me... not me... not me) in our back alley before you let up?
Crazy amounts of snow and then ridiculously low temps for tomorrow, what did we do to deserve this?
I know, you gave us a great Saturday. I hear you're feeling like letting up and giving us another great Saturday. It'd be great if you could balance things out a bit.
Anyways, I'd better stop ranting before you decide to drop a blizzard directly on my house.

2 comments:

kelle said...

Well said!

Amanda Franks said...

lol, Toronto issued a severe weather advisary this morning because the temps were going to be -30 with windchill. It's stinkin cold, but not SK cold. I feel your pain from way out here!