Voting

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Aversions and Addictions

Pregnancy does strange things to one's behaviour (or so I've read - no one's had the heart to tell me I'm getting strange). Here's what Baby Thumper's doing to me:
-I have an addiction to navel oranges! Usually, I prefer sweet little mandarins or a tangerine. Nowadays, I need at least one of those citrusy monsters to keep the cravings at bay.
-I have a tea aversion. Normally, I'm a tea granny. Lately, it's been hard to make it through half a cup.
-I cry more. Last week, Fergus (the cat) scratched me. I started to cry because he "hurt my feelings". Yeesh!
-My favorite new past time is playing "Animal Crossing" on the Wii. Yes, I like tocatch fish, hunt bugs and dig up fossils. (If anyone else plays, let me know... we can exchange friend codes and maybe get some new fruit growing in our villages - 500 bells for different fruit!)
-I do a double take every time I look in the mirror sideways... who is that girl with the bump?

Just 15 weeks to go!

2 comments:

Jen said...

yeah ... you definitely sound pregnant! I can't believe you only have 15 weeks left. Enjoy!

Del said...

too funny!

we'll just keep ignoring your strangeness. Never point that out to a pregnant woman ;)

and I found your Christmas card on the counter...I was going to deliver it over the holidays...oops. I'll bring it on Sat.!