Voting

Monday, November 24, 2008

Wide Wii Mii

Trevor and I really like our Wii. My favorite game is Wii Fit. Lately, Wii Fit is making me a little sad. The little version of myself (my Mii) is gaining weight... all over. My Mii does not have a cute little bump like I have. Instead, I am a chubby Mii. The game told me that I'm close to overweight. :( I feel fine, I look fine but, this game is making me sad.
So, I wrote an email to Nintendo asking them to put a pregnancy setting on their next release of WiiFit. I know it will happen... most major corporations tend to do everything I ask. :) A girl can dream...

2 comments:

Janelle said...

i've always wanted Wii Fit. but now i'm scared. if YOU are overweight, i'm petrified what i will look like on there!!!

Amanda Franks said...

lol, my Mii is pudgy too and although it's a little disappointing, the payback is the first time you step on post baby and the game is like 'hello, you're a superstar!' and you can just smile and nod.