Voting

Friday, November 07, 2008

Whump, whump, whump

Today, Trevor and I met with the doctor who will delivering our baby. She let us hear the baby's heartbeat. Definitely the highlight of my week! :) The baby was there and then disappeared so that we couldn't hear it anymore. It's cool to think that I have a little person swimming around inside me.
I also checked out a local store that sells cloth diapers. I've been doing a lot of online research but, it was really great to actually talk to someone and see and feel the diapers. There are these great diapers called Bummis.
There was no school today. Actually, I'm not going back to school until after Remembrance Day. :) Today was payback for our absurdly long hours on Monday and Tuesday when we were conducting parent teacher interviews (11 interviews in 8 hours - lots of prep time for Jill). Today makes up for it.
Now, I get 4 days with my sweet man! Yippee!

4 comments:

Del said...

Congratulations! That's such a sweet sound!

Anonymous said...

I tried to comment a couple of weeks ago but for some reason blogger wouldn't let me. I've been a lurker on your blog for quite some time and I am very excited for you and Trevor. I went to Bible school with Trevor.

Listening to the heart beat is one of the most precious times in pregnancy. I hope you are able to completely enjoy all aspects of this time. Keep on blogging! I look forward to following your journey.

Jen said...

Very exciting!

If you have any cloth diaper questions, ask away. I did lots of research and know a few people who sell them. Bummis is my favorite brand of cloth diaper covers!

Jared said...

Hey, congrats to you guys! That's awesome.

On the cloth diaper topic, we use them with Nolan. Sarah found some great ones after trying some different kinds. Drop me an email and I can get you the info on them. Even I don't mind changing them!
jihadwarriors AT gmail DOT com
/j