My 200th blog post happens to fall on the Thanksgiving weekend. I've decided to write about what I'm most thankful for.
1. My most excellent husband! He always knows how to make me smile and brighten my day.
2. Family - I've been so lucky to have such great parents and kid bro (and his little wife). It's cool to be an adult who's friends with her family.
3. Family-in-law - Not only do I have great in-laws but, Trevor comes with this AMAZING extended family. This past weekend, we were able to go to Winnipeg to celebrate his Oma and Opa's 60th anniversary. How awesome is that?
4. Fergus - Enough said, his little fur face is great (even when he's grumpy).
5. My job - I love what I do; how many people get to actually go to work every day and have crazy adventures?
6. My friends far and near - I never get the time I want to spend with you all.
7. My little house - it's cute and cozy (and now that there's snow... warm).
8. My church - I was away this weekend and I missed it lots.
9. My health - I know I was complaining a few weeks ago but really, that's pretty minor when I think about it.
10. Our BABY! Yep... you read right. My little bambino was officially 12 weeks on Friday and all is well! We're excited (and nervous and scared and then excited again) about his/her arrival in our lives in late April/09!
This girl's life can't get much better! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
May I be the first in blog world to congratulate you! We're very excited for you and pray for a healthy baby.
Congrats Jill & Trevor! I read this on Facebook this morning and have been grining ever since. You are going to be a wonderful momma!
yipppeeeeeeeee! :)
yeah jill and trevor! congrats you guys from us!
Congrats Jill!! That's very exciting news!!
Post a Comment