Voting

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Well... the cat's out of the bag

It's nice to finally have our big "secret" out in the open now. :)
Baby is now 13 weeks along and all is going well. I'm now finding all the locations of all the bathrooms in malls, restaurants, truck stops and grocery stores. I still long for naps (mostly during P5 French) but, I'm hoping now that I'm in trimester 2, I should get some of my energy back. I've developed a little pooch belly that I notice. I don't think I'm really showing but, it's strange to have a little belly... I'm sure the big belly will be only stranger.
It's been fun telling people. We can hardly wait to introduce our little person to the world...

2 comments:

Amanda Franks said...

So very excited for you! Our babes will be born just a few weeks apart, so very fun! I hope you enjoy this journey and that the pregnancy is easy on you!! Congrats again!!

Jen said...

Very exciting Jill! I think you are going to be such a good mom. The belly is something to get used to for sure but you'll love it. :)

I can't believe you kept it secret for so long. I couldn't have kept my pregnancies secret for longer than 12 minutes, nevermind 12 weeks.