Voting

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Confessions...

Things I've learned about myself in the dog days of summer.

1. Since coming home from Germany, I lack motivation. Motivation for doing my class, motivation for re-doing our siding, motivation for doing my hair, motivation for most things except reading like a fiend.

2. I have a serious guilt complex so, the lack of motivation isn't helping. (The most pressing guilt I'm currently feeling is the amount of crazy weeds in my back alley...)

3. I LOVE grocery shopping. I love pushing the cart through the aisles and reading labels and price checking and looking at all the produce and imagining what great things I could cook if I'd only get motivated.

4. My cat is a wee beastie. I think he scared our house-sitter with his demanding cat-ttitude. What will we do when we go away at Christmas?

5. I dread the fall. I love my job but, I love sitting on my butt more. How do I get paid for that?

Any confessions you'd like to make?

1 comment:

Amanda Franks said...

I;m right on with #3, and I may or may not be still up at 3:00 am spending quality time on the internet.