Voting

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Why I'm refusing to cook

On Tuesday, at Care Group, Trevor and some guys decided to go skiing for the week-end. Not some day trip to the local hills but, to drive all the way to BC for some powder. The guys took off on Thursday after work and will be home sometime tonight. Another Trevor adventure.
The jealous part of me was mad. However, I realize that I should be a "good wife" and encourage my husband to have fun boy adventures. The rest of me is sad and a little lonely. It didn't help that I watched P.S. I Love You with a friend last night and balled my eyes out.
I refuse to cook for myself. I've been eating subs and pitas. Last night, before the movie, my friend and I dined at Wok Box. Tonight, my parents are taking me out for supper.
I know I'm being a baby but... I really hate cooking for just me. I had enough of that the 4 years I lived in Lanigan.

1 comment:

Risk Club Guy said...

Mrs. W!
Haven't talked to you in a while. Glad you won your competition... lol. It sure is cold, and I've only been to school like four times in the past nine days. I'm only going to have about another six days of school this month, missing a few days for Europe. Lately I've been longing for grade nine, all that free time! Oh, and RISK finally started last week, I couldn't make it, but I will be there this week for sure! Drama is starting immediatley in March here, luckily this year we can have a proper play. Tamara and I are running it, it will be a blast! Enjoy the cold weather there!!!
P.S. If you haven't already, try the "What Dictator are You?" application on facebook. Mwahahahaa!