Voting

Monday, February 04, 2008

I've come to realize...

Stolen from 5 a 7

1. I've come to realize that my butt: still looks good in jeans but, swimsuits....?

2. I've come to realize that when I talk: I use my hands a lot.

3. I've come to realize that I need: to laugh often!

4. I've come to realize that I've lost: my black and white views of the world.

5. I've come to realize that I hate it when: kids overuse the word "got" in assignments.

6. I've come to realize that I have a crush on: Disney's Robin Hood... yes he's a fox but...

7. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was: a few days ago... I'm still a cry baby!

8. I've come to realize that my cell phone is: REALLY old!

9. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning: I brush my cat. Then, I stand in front of the mirror and zone out.

10. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I: need to take a shower.

11. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook: I'm all about the Scrabulous application and pictures.

12. I've come to realize that today I will: pick my Grandma up from the airport late at night!

13. I've come to realize that I really want to: have the security of a permanent contract. I really miss that!

14. I've come to realize love: is what makes my world go 'round.

15. I've come to realize my best guy friend: is equally as busy as I am and lives too far away.

16. I've come to realize my best girl friend: is in the middle of a sweet, whirlwind romance.


What have you realized lately?

No comments: