Around this time, every year, I feel like I'm spinning out of control. Teachers get bogged down with a lot of marking right about now.
On top of teaching, I'm helping with a Musical. I can't sing or dance so, I've opted to head up the backstage crew. I refer to my shy crew as the Backstage Ninjas.
I'm also advising for the Enviro group. My love of compost got me in trouble. They're great kids... a little group of tree-huggers to call my own. It's going really well but, it takes a little time.
I don't really get lunch breaks. I'm always in my classroom helping kids catch up. That makes my days long.
On a brighter note, I'm really enjoying my experience at Curves... as cultish as it may be. I like the circuit idea. I've always like circuits. They remind me of Track practice. Some machines are mean and make me work muscles that I normally ignore and other machines make me feel powerful and strong. After my ~35 minutes, I feel good about my self.
On an even brighter note, Riders are going to the Grey Cup. I feel like I'm in grade 5 again. I can hardly wait to see them kick some Bomber butt.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
a "vacation" is just one pregnancy away...:)
-l
Post a Comment