Yesterday, my sweet baby brother took a special girl for a hike.
Then, they dined in high style in a classy little rural town.
After, he hired a plane to tour her around the area where my family farms.
When they landed, they went to a quiet country church where they lit some candles, sang some worship songs and talked.
Tim sang a song he wrote for her.
Tim asked her a very important question about their future.
She said YES!
Tim and Karri are getting married.
YEAH!
Then, they dined in high style in a classy little rural town.
After, he hired a plane to tour her around the area where my family farms.
When they landed, they went to a quiet country church where they lit some candles, sang some worship songs and talked.
Tim sang a song he wrote for her.
Tim asked her a very important question about their future.
She said YES!
Tim and Karri are getting married.
YEAH!

3 comments:
Wow, I just talked to them at church yesterday. Probably the first time I saw them in many months, that's really cool. Also one of the best proposals I've heard of, Congratulations you guys!
Wow! Congrats to the happy couple!!
Just as I suspected! Congrats to them. :)
Post a Comment