I was able to wear cute spring skirts to my interviews which made me happy.
The sun was shining on the drive over to the unfamiliar schools on both days.
Both the gentlemen I met with for the interviews were kind.
Only one asked me about my best/worst teaching experiences.
The other one asked me what I could contribute to extra curr.
I wasn't stumped on any question.
My years of experience and amount of subjects taught were really valued.
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
I actually feel affirmed as a teacher.
Now, I wait to see what happens...
(it could take until the end of August... sigh)
The sun was shining on the drive over to the unfamiliar schools on both days.
Both the gentlemen I met with for the interviews were kind.
Only one asked me about my best/worst teaching experiences.
The other one asked me what I could contribute to extra curr.
I wasn't stumped on any question.
My years of experience and amount of subjects taught were really valued.
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
I actually feel affirmed as a teacher.
Now, I wait to see what happens...
(it could take until the end of August... sigh)

3 comments:
hey, glad to hear your interviews went well. i hope you're first round draft pick :)
Glad to hear all went well. I hope you find out something positive soon!
I'm sure you wowed them, Jill! Also, please do all you can to get Mr. H removed from his position! :)
Post a Comment