Three months ago, my school secretary was "giving away" the whiteboard/flipchart that was in the hallway. I jumped at the chance to have it in my room. Now, my students and I have this cute little calendar to keep track of major school/life events that affect us.
Today, I received an email from the Student Services office asking about a missing whiteboard/flipchart. I think it might be the one I've been "given".
What do I do?
I like my whiteboard/flipchart. It's really useful. It's taken Student Services 3 months before they "missed" it.
I think I need to be a good person and return it.
Sigh....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aw. Maybe there's really is missing and you'll get to keep yours. Fingers crossed. :)
I confessed. The guy in charge of Student Services thinks I have their's. However, he blames the secretary (eeek) not me. He's ordering a new one (which is great because he has a budget and I don't). Therefore, I get to keep the whiteboard.
:)
Post a Comment