Voting

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Planning... and still planning...

As a teacher, I spend much of my life planning. However, a wedding is a little absurd in the amount of little details that need attention.
This Christmas, Trevor and I spent some time (while we were not feasting) getting some details organized. The guest list is a scary thing. 353 people on it? AHHH! I feel like I need a scalpel and a lot of morphine to make some painful cuts.
I also found a dress. My mom and I spent a few days shopping in town and then we were off to MJ with my Aunt Leone and we found the perfect one. It's really simple and elegant (yes Trevor, with poofy sleeves and a high collar and a hoop skirt).
As the six month mark draws closer, we're getting more and more excited. :)

1 comment:

shimshamsean said...

planning a wedding is an ungodly amount of work. good luck! despite how it may feel sometimes, the big day is all worth it.