Voting

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Christmas 2005


We had a busy Christmas. We managed to fit in 4 Christmas feasts as well as a trip to "Menno"toba to visit Trevor's family.
We're excited for what 2006 has for us! Next Christmas we'll be married!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that that two of you had a great Christmas. Good luck to the two of you this year. It will fly bye, I am sure.

karis said...

hey former drama team member -- CONGRATULATIONS!! Bob just sent word of her blog and so I found the link to yours. Wow -- it was great to see pictures and hear all about the planning and your excitement. sounds like you are doing great (and making life fun), so I'm glad to see that!! God bless you both, and I'll look forward to reading more. . .

Janelle said...

wow Trevor!!! way to go! she is beautiful, really, really beautiful! we are soooo excited for you & hope that all of the planning goes awesome!

Cordella said...

Hi TK and nice to meet you Jill!!:) Congratulations on your engagement and all the best to you while planning the wedding! I am really happy for you both, when I heard Trevor was engaged it brought a smile to my face!!!!