It's January and we're freezing in under 5 minutes in this part of the world.
My commute has days that make me question our choice of location to live. I love our beautiful house - I wish I could transport it to, I don't know, anywhere that is warmer then our current -30 degree weather.
Life is a busy blur. Expository essays, Beowulf, "y" and "en" and "futur proche" makes my head spin. Suspended students (oh the juicy reasons why) and needy smarty pants worrying about exams. I come home to supper, house chores, toddler snuggles, marking and TV. Currently, we're on the 2nd season of Homeland - it blows my mind.
I'm reading Gone and I have to admit, it's a little freaky. Much better the the Shiver series I just finished. Too angst-y for me - like Twilight but with just werewolves and no love triangle to annoy me.
I'm dreaming in French music. These three songs get stuck in my head regularly. I guess I'm brainwashing more then my students.
Enjoy rocking out en francais!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment