We have the most beautiful view of our creek. The leaves are turning colours and I love seeing the changes every new morning brings.
The kids LOVE their baby-sitter and their delightful little buddies. Although there are a few tears in the mornings and waking up is hard to do, the kids are alright with their adjustment to full-time care.
I love my job. I love sorting through the mundane problems of how to engage students, how to connect kids with needs to the material and I realized how much I've missed preparing good lessons. I could do without the marking but, that's life. I love reconnecting with some beautiful colleagues who do inspiring things with students. I love the feeling standing in front of my class and making meaningful connections.
Coming home is always a chaotic blur of snuggles, catching up, making supper, playing and bedtime. I wish I had more time with my munchkins. I'm looking forward to part-time next semester for this very reason.
Life feels like it's flying fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment