Voting

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Three

Happy Birthday to my sweet and precious little man. (Today, you wanted to be referred to as "Sore Throat". You also enjoy being called "Little Bat", "Ladybug", "Pancake", "Nemo", "Captain Canada", "Momma's Sunshine", "Zoom Zoom" and the list goes on as far and wide as your imagination.)
You are such an adventurous and intelligent little man. Yesterday, we discussed bats and echolocation. Today, we found Regina on your new globe. You love politics and trying out big words. You love dinosaurs, bats, bugs, Canada, stickers and cars. You're hysterical! You're already tell me the best jokes! I'm so fascinated by the breadth and depth of your interests. I have a feeling you're going to become one very interesting little boy!
We celebrated 3 by having seeing all your favorite people at the same time. We ate yummy BUG cupcakes and we opened loads of presents (you are a spoiled boy). You laughed and cried as you were overwhelmed by the excitement of it all.
Being 3 opens so many new doors to you. Some will be scary as you try new things. Some will be exciting and fun. I promise that Momma and Daddy will stand by you as you try your wings and test your limits. We'll hold you close when you need it and we'll also give you a little push when you need it. We are so proud of you. You are a delight! I'm so excited to hang out with my three-year-old!

No comments: