It may be a little TMI for you but, Claire is officially weaned and I am FREE! 16 1/2 months and I convinced her that a morning song, snuggle and bottle was much more fun.
I got pregnant with Simon in 2008 and had him in 2009. I was pregnant with Claire when he was weaned at 13 months. She was born in 2010. Now, in 2012, my body is completely my own again!
She turned 17 months yesterday - crazy!

3 comments:
Hurray! Enjoy the return to the land of normal bras. :)
I'm jealous. Our daughter was 15 months when she stopped breastfeeding, but I was 3 months pregnant at the time and had no milk left for her. My son is 13 months old and I swear he has only dropped a feed or two since starting solids at 6 months.
Enjoy your freedom!
16 1/2 months of breastfeeding is a wonderful accomplishment! Good for you. :) Now enjoy having your body as your own again. I remember how great that felt!
Good for you!
Is it horrible to say how jealous I am right now? I'm ready to be done!
Miriam
Post a Comment