Amanda tagged me. I need to list 5 unusual things about me.
1. I don't like purple candies. I give all my purple Skittles to Trevor (poor man). Synthetic grape flavoring SUCKS!
2. My high school buddies still make fun of the way I say "spooky" or "milk" or "toilet" or "minute". Something about the way I elongate my vowels.
3. I work through my lunch. I'm kind of a lame teacher that way. Instead of cavorting in the staff room, I'm the hermit in my room marking and prepping. (I just don't want to take anything home).
4. I'm not a phone talker. I always struggle with what to say. I always just want to get to the point so that I can hang up. It's weird.
5. If I eat after supper, I have a 75% chance of 1) getting a stomach ache, 2) having weird dreams or 3) a combination of 1 and 2.
Great... now you know my quirks. I tag...
Laurie
Brandy
Jackie
Colleen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Done!
geeky, but I like being geeky. Sorry ;)
Sweet! I am the same way on the phone, I actually kinda chant "please be a machine, please be a machine" while the phone is ringing :)
Post a Comment