Voting

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Adventures of Student Jill con't

Biked to the university. Found my class just in time. Only, it wasn't my class... or my section of the class.
Found my right class and walked in late.

Desks were filled with young, young students.
I'm only 28.

When did 28 feel so old?

Just 3 other practicing teachers.
The rest are preparing for their internships.

Please, please - no group work.

Fascinating information. Stimulating discussion.
Had to find a way onto some WebCT portal for discussion.
Goodness, I have to add a post after every class.
What do I write about?
Making things up again therefore,
I must be back in university!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you with Scott? I hate WebCT and though he's very interesting and a great man, I hated his class. Way too much work and...lots of group work.
Good luck. Check with me for text books.
-L

Andrea said...

"Please, please - no group work."

You do remember education classes, right? Or have you blocked all that group work out of your memory?