Jolted awake at 6:17 AM.
Canada AM and Raisin Bran.
27 minutes in my cute little Mazda 3 rocking out with my IPOD (thanks to a new FM Transmitter)
Single pages when I wanted double sides in the photocopying room.
3 fast-paced, nose to the grindstone classes.
1/2 hour of supervising grade 9s eat. (It's not pleasant).
Scarfing lunch before P4. (Really... I packed this?)
2 Psych 20 classes - teaching cults... really interesting!
1 1/2 hours of prep.
33 minutes of fighting traffic on the way home. (The East end is crazy.)
1 lap + 15 machines at Curves.
1 attention starved cat's kisses and some play time.
1 bowl of stew.
Missing Trevor (away on a business trip).
Later, marking, Care Group prep and baking cookies.
I love the do nothing days of Christmas break. However, it's kind of nice to sink back into a routine. It was good to see my students. It was good to have some structure to my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment