1. I'm healthy again! No more late nights coughing.
2. The Ferg likes to eat red pepper. He goes nuts every time I'm cutting one for salad or stir fry.
3. Tim and Karri have been married for almost a week.
4. We're still trying to sell the Mustang. Know anyone who wants a sweet ride?
5. Trevor's curling again.
6. I am help with a musical called All Shook Up. It's like Mama Mia... just Elvis instead of Abba.
7. I miss having free lunch hours.
8. I do not miss hearing the "F-word" on a regular basis.
9. Our yard has a ridiculous amount of leaves that we need to deal with soon.
10. Tonight, Trevor and I are going to a Weakerthans' concert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to hear you're better and that you're liking your job. We need to get together soon!
-Laurie
How was the concert? We wanted to go but I couldn't leave Jo quite yet. :)
We also have an insane amount of leaves in our yard even though we don't have a single tree.
Post a Comment