Voting

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Mustang Sally


Above: For Sale

Below: In my dreams... here's hoping!

Anybody want to buy my Mustang?
That's the question of the day for me.
It's a really great car and I love it lots.
However, since I'll be commuting to work, I'd like something a little newer. And, if we're getting newer, we need to be practical.
I'm head over heels in love with Mazdas. I'm looking for a Mazda3. My other dream is a Tribute. We have friends that have one and I really like the look of it.
Yesterday, we did the car dealership thing. We didn't think it would be stressful but, the Honda dealership and the Toyota dealership were high pressure places. The Mazda guy talked with us, let us test drive and then left us alone. I preferred that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

go for the Tribute....used of course so that you don't loose 1/3 of your money as you drive it off the lot! You need the space for hauling stuff from Rona, plowing through snowbanks on your way to work and lets say "car seats and strollers?!?" some day :)

As for Mazda, we dealt with a lady there, she was wonderful.
-L

Lindsay said...

well how about we make a trade, i have a wonderful reliable 1998 Nissan Altima, and I'll drive the mustang? What no takers? Man oh man, oh well
The Mazda3 is a nice car for travelling, I carpooled to earl grey in one for a long time....

Risk Club Guy said...

Yah, I am definately interested if the price is right. So what is the price? If it is in my price range I would definately consider buying. You know where to leave a price...