Voting

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bagged Lunch


I kind of get into a lunch rut. Sometimes, I pack the same thing over and over and over again. I have seen way too many bagels, granola bars and yogurts. I still can't bring myself to pack meat sandwiches after elementary school... blech! I went through a wrap phase. It was good but, too time consuming to prep.

I wish I just had a button that I'd push and an original, healthy, satisfying lunch would come packed and ready to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

packing a lunch is the number one reason I don't like working. Lunch is so much better at home (or in a restaurant...)

When my "vacation" starts in March, you can come over for lunch :)

-L

Anonymous said...

I wish my mom would still pack my lunch... lunches packed by mom were the best, creative, fun, and yet, yummy!