I think I made a slight mistake while painting my bathroom. For the first time ever, I did not choose to buy the $5 paint pot from Benjamin Moore. I just wanted to paint and I didn't want to have to go back to the store to buy the gallon. I talked to the lady who has given me great advice before. I told her I wanted celery green that did not look old lady minty or look like a highlighter. I did forget to mention a nuclear glow... sigh.
Three coats of celedone green. I think I expected it to get a little creamier with each coat.
Poor Trevor patiently put the new vanity together and put the toilet tank on. I'm pretty sure he's not to fond of our new bathroom. I s'pose we'll live with it until I can muster up the courage to pick a new colour.
Bah... until then, our bathroom will have a healthy glow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, painting ...
Abby's room has a slightly brighter glow than we anticipated. Live and learn. :)
I think it's great that you did it! I've had a piece of fabric to match for the nursery for months, before Brooklyn was born in fact, and the walls remain bare because I just can't commit! Maybe looking for a great accent color for everything else will soften if up and then you don't have to paint again!
Post a Comment