

Man, time sure flies when you're having fun. I can't believe how close Christmas is.
Trevor and I are flying through our "TO DO" lists. Soon we'll be able to relax.
A few weeks ago, I decided it would be great to wall paper our hall with paintable wallpaper. For those who don't know, our house is plywood and not drywall. Good idea, right? Once we stripped the vinyl off the walls, my Mom and I tried our darndest to hang this stupid paintable wallpaper. All the seams wouldn't line up. GRRRRR! Our plywood has bowed a little so no wallpaper for us. Trevor will be back to drywalling over the holidays.
I'm having a good time teaching. I'm teaching Psych and Drama this quarter. I've had some good times teaching single parents about human dev't in Psych and playing drama games with some gang kids. That probably makes my job sound bad but, it is actually really rewarding.
I went to the W's girls Christmas baking spree on Saturday (thus the pictures). It was grand. Now, Trevor and I have a freezer filled with jam tarts, short bread and other kinds of goodies. :)
We're really thankful that we'll be able to do Christmas with both our families this year. My family's Christmas will be on the 24th and the W's Christmas will be on the 25th. We were dreading having to do 2 Christmases on one day. This works out so much better.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment