I feel like we've happily settled into married life. We're starting to connect more with other young couples at our church and I'm starting to get used to my new routine.
Teaching has it's ups and downs. I really miss my academic students from Lanigan (yep... I consider them academic) however, I really like the impact I can have in some of my students' lives. We're almost done our first Quarter and soon I will be teaching Psych 30 and Drama 10. Yeah... classes I've already taught before! :) However, the trade off is that I don't actually have my own classroom anymore. That's a little hard for me to swallow but, I'll make it work.
I'm coaching Improv and I have 6 amazing students. We're competing in the Canadian Improv games coming up in December. It should be swell.
Trevor and I are going on a family holiday for the Remembrance Day weekend. My parents are flying Trevor and I, themselves as well as my brother and his girlfriend up to Edmonton (on AirMiles) for a week end of silliness. I'm pretty pumped. My mom and I are pretty excited about IKEA. We'll have some fun makin' memories!
Well, the Riders are playing the Stampeders in the Quarter Finals and I'd better go watch. Go Riders! Go!
Sunday, November 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, I'm "academic". Oh, Risk is doing OK, by the way, except it's been consistenly cancelled, so we're going to get a teacher to supervise us when Mr. M is away. And, since you're not here, PS3 is coming out on the 17th! It'll be a good day to be alive!
Hi Jill.
I came across your blog from Eric's. In fact, I have read blogs from a lot of Rosewood people.
Glad to hear things are going well for you. Say hello to your parents from us.
Post a Comment