Voting

Monday, September 04, 2006

Wedding Pictures

We finally got our internet hook-up so now we can do a wedding photo update.
We've been married for a month and a half now and it is the best thing ever. I love being married to Trevor. We are both busy at work and at home. Our house is a work in progress. We're really happy with the results so far. It'll be really great to see how the rest goes.
Well, here are some wedding photos:


7 comments:

Heather Peters said...

I was hoping you'd post some pictures. It looks like it was a fabulous day. Be sure to check out my blog, too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Trevor!

I just found your blog and was snooping through it. Lovely pictures! Looks like you had a great day for your wedding. Jill, I don't know you, but I noticed you taught in Lanigan. That is where I endured high school. Small world! Hope the experience was okay! Sounds like the school has changed a bit since I was there and drug and alcohol problems are more prominent.
Anyway, just thought I'd drop a note!
~Kristina Shantz (from BBI)

bob said...

Those are awesome pictures! To me it really seemed like you guys had a great time that day, but the pictures prove it! Is that Dairy___ (fill in the blank: land, hut shack??). I can't believe I don't remember, I just drove by it like five times last weekend and even asked Trevor about it!
Anyway, you guys had an awesome wedding and I hope you have an even better marriage!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww you guys are SOOOOO cute. Those pics are beautiful! I hope your job is going well at Scott Jill. May God bless your socks off today!

Anonymous said...

Jill & Trevor,

Your pictures are beautiful. I especially love the one in the field - it is gorgeous! Congratulations on getting a job right away Jill, that's amazing! All the best as you settle in to your marriage.

-Janelle M.

Crystal said...

TK!! How does it feel to be a married man! Thanks for posting pictures!! I love the one of you two in the field! you are both outstanding!!
Anway - Jill - I also have a connection to Lanigan - I went to church there when I lived in Drake... worked at Drake Meats. That is actually what connected me to Bethany and hence to your husband! By the way Trevor - Jon and I still live in Regina - drop us a line at crystaltieszen@hotmail.com
Again! Jill - you are beautiful - TK - I don't know how you did it! Congratulations!

Jen said...

You look beautiful Jill! What a great couple. :)