Voting

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The countdown is on...

Well, pretty soon I'll be a Mrs. I can't believe that it's happening so fast. It's so funny, I've been getting a lot of phone calls lately and the most common questions are: "Are you nervous?" and "How are plans coming?" The first question is simple: no! I'm pumped about marrying Trevor. He's my world. I can hardly wait until the wedding is over and we can work on our little house together and start our lives together. As to the second question, plans are going well. We're done the programs and the favours and what we can do for the centrepieces. We have church decorating day tomorrow and tent decorating day on Friday. My mom and Trevor's mom have been amazing designers and I can hardly wait to see the finished product.
Sadly for me, I woke up on Monday with this terrible cold and I can barely talk. It makes life a little awkward. Hopefully I'll be able to talk loud enough by Saturday to say my vows. Ah well, that's what happens to teachers in the summers (they get sick because they don't have to book subs).
Well, Trevor is making supper for my best friend Shiya and I. Lucky us!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Ok, you don't know me, but I went to Bethany with T.K.... please please please post some pictures of the wedding!!