Voting

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Preparing for the big move...


Now that we have bought our house, we're waiting for our big move-in day. I (Jill) have started to slowly dismantle my classroom and my apartment. I officially resigned from Lanigan High (sigh). I s'pose I'll have to start letting go of life in LaLaLaLanigan. My kids and staff have meant so much to me; it'll be hard.
Trevor and I have been busy getting this wedding ready. I'm glad that the invites are finally out. We're starting to get a trickle of yes and no answers. Thanks. That's helping us figure out numbers.
Lastly, the play is a week and a half away. YEAH! The kids are doing a stellar job but, I'm tired. Poor Trevor has to deal with a Jill on the verge of breakdown every few days. I'm not keeping up with my school work as much as I'd like and I'm missing out on my runs. Ah, this too will pass.
Ciao!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok first of all I would just like to say thank you for your diligence in reading my blog. I love that people actually care what I'm doing. Second of all I would love to say that your wedding blog is highly entertaining. Congrats on buying a house that's super exciting. I'm really looking forward to your wedding so you can consider that a definate yes. As anne and I are super far apart I have yet to see the invitation but i'm sure it's beautiful and i'm sure I will eventually find out all of the practical details like time and location. Anyways enjoy this exciting time of your life. Try not to be too much of a bridezilla although i think that would be really funny. By the way do you both have jobs now lined up in regina?? Just out of curiosity. Anyways that is a really long comment. ttyl
love hobo nurse

Chris Brown said...

That sucks that you're leaving. You won't be able to harass my peers or force Psych 20 (or is it 30) next year. And with Mr. Maier leaving, who'll be left to teach History 30? And what is going to happen to Risk Club? This is an conudrum if I've ever seen one.