Officially, we're at the 1/2 way point until we're Mr. and Mrs. YEAH!
We've decided to hire Charlotte's Catering for the reception. They have 2 basic meal choices: turkey dinner or roast beef. We still need to decide which people would like better. We'd really appreciate some feedback to help us with our decision. Leave a comment and let us know which you'd prefer.
Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
turkey please
Here's something to consider: Apparently turkey has something in it that makes people feel tired or sleepy after eating eat. I don't know if that will affect your decision, but I thought you might like to know that. Personally, I would choose roast beef, not because I like it better - I don't really have a preference - but because I have turkey quite often throughout the year - Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc.
Roast can be dry.
Turkey is a treat in July.
i like both. one thing to maybe consider is that some people have special dietary needs, such as not being able to eat red meat. maybe it's just that i live among a bunch of left-wing hippies, but it seems to me like more people would be able to eat turkey than roast beef.
Post a Comment