
Every week-end has become an opportunity to tackle a new project. Trevor's ingenius sleuthing helped us track down an awesome caterer and a very creative photographer (for a really great read, check out our photographer's bio at http://business.accesscomm.ca/oktoberrevolution/main.html).
This past week-end, I went material shopping for the girls' very elegant dresses. I think that a nice shade of periwinkle is divine. We're making the dresses in hopes to save our girls some moolah.
Mom and I checked out a flower shoppe. We wandered in on "bride-day". Yikes! Weddings can either be really elegant or really, really cheesy. My goodness! After sifting through some pictures of the "cheese", we had an idea of what would work.
Pastor Dave has been real swell to take pre-marital counselling from. He's so down to earth and practical and wise. We've really appreciated our sessions with him. We've learned our "love languages" (to find out more about your's, see http://www.fivelovelanguages.com/). We've also talked through some potential "issues" like family planning, individual time and couple time, finances and household chores. All in all, it's been very good.
We'd love to get any suggestions you have about cool invitation ideas.

No comments:
Post a Comment