Voting

Monday, April 03, 2006

Happily overwhelmed...


We're happily overwhelmed at this point. We're working out invitation ideas (of which there are plenty... yet nothing concrete), working on flowers, favours and rentals. Ahhh... if it were just the wedding.
I have committed myself co-directing a full length play that will take place the last week-end of May. There are 17 actors. It's hilarious. If anyone is around Lanigan around this time, I highly recommend a quality evening show. (I realize that most people reading this are far, far away for Lanigan. It'd be a cool road trip!)
Trevor and I met with a realtor this past weekend and we are starting to house hunt. I love it but it's scary. There's so many things to know (and we just don't... we are trying to learn quick). This coming Saturday, we're going on a parade of homes in our price range. Should be fun.
We're also trying to work full-time, coordinate family things, job hunt (ah yes, I'll be knocking on public school doors) and date long distance. On that note, if we seem like neglectful friends or, if you think we've fallen off the face of the Earth, sorry... we're just happily overwhelmed.
The picture is of us at Blue Mountain (North Battleford) where we chaperoned my Outdoor Ed winter adventure a few weekends ago.
If you have any house-hunting tips you'd like to share, leave a comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what they always say - get the smallest/worst house in the best neighbourhood. Best of luck in the house hunt! Derrick and I went through that last year, and I love our house. It's all worth it. By the way, that is a super picture of you guys!

janelle m. :)