Due to the serious stress caused by all the wedding plans, I have decided to attend a relaxing Bridal convention in Mexico. No gentlemen allowed (sorry Trev) so, my best friend (and maid of honour) Shiya and I will have to go. We'll attend such sessions like:
1) lay on a beach and read novels
2) work on tans (remember those tan lines need to match wedding dresses)
3) plan the girly stagette
4) snorkel (to see if any of the tropical fish would make good centerpieces... or guests)
5) giggle
6) check out the local market in case I find the china pattern of my dreams and,
7) eat fresh fruit.
Ah, it is a rough life for this bride-to-be on her winter break. I hope that Shiya and I can survive our Mexican Bridal Convention.
Adios...
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just was in Mexico over Christmas and it was wonderful!! You'll love it!! Have a great time!
Hi you two! Bridal convention in Mexico... sounds like fun. I hope you had a great time (you went in Feb. right?) Well, I am going to Mexico in March so let me know how things were. Talk to you soon. Miss ya!
Post a Comment