Voting

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Holidays - building anticipation

Home made Advent Calendar created and hanging - check
Tree up and house decorated - check
Christmas lights up on our new house - check
Christmas picture/cards/gifts mailed - check
Family bake day - check
Claire and Simon's church Christmas concert - check
Gifts bought and wrapped in fun fabric bags - check
Extra baking (just because) - check
Staff Secret Santa organized and executed - check
Picture of the kids with Santa - check
My contributions to our families Christmas dinners - check

Now, bring on Christmas!!!!

I love Christmas and all the build up. I love the cooking and the traditions and the looks of glee on my kids' faces when they realize all the special things coming their way. I love planning and creating marvelous things. Other then my cinnamon bun dough and a few stocking stuffers to wrap, I think I'm done. Now, I can put my feet up and drink my cup of eggnog. Tonight, Trevor and I will sit by the fire and watch a movie. Now, I'm on holidays. :)





No comments: