Voting

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Claire is 2!!!

My sweet baby girl is TWO! She lights up our lives with her giggles, cuddles and kisses. She's our easy-going little Miss.


We had 25 people over last week for our traditional birthday brunch. We are so lucky that all of our family lives in town and are all so lovingly invested in our kids' lives.
Claire decided on a Peter Rabbit/blue ball (Zooble) themed party.




I still can't get over how invested I get in my kids' parties. I love fancy treat bags for guests, great cupcakes, a toy that matches the theme and a cool invite. That's on top of house-cleaning and cooking. I love doing these crazy things because it's such a tangible way for me to show love to my kids.


Man, my Claire is so lovely - I'm so excited to see what age 2 has in store for her.

No comments: